Coworkings in Barcelona
We bet for quality spaces and try not to overcrowd our coworking area, so we have stands, fully equipped, where you will have a table dedicated to an exclusive and personal use. You can leave your belongings and personalize your space in the best environment and take advantage of the synergies of other independent professionals.
What does the coworking service include?
- The registered office, tax and commercial address.
- Large work table, drawer unit, wardrobe and ergonomic chair.
- All expenses included (high speed internet, cleaning, electricity, water, air conditioning…)
- Reception and attention of your visitors, as well as your correspondence and parcels, by multilingual staff.
- Access to common areas such as cafeteria and terrace.
- Access every day of the year by means of an access control system.
- Parking (extra = 75€+VAT/month)
Why choose Coworking at GBC Business Center?
- Because you have at your disposal a network of the group’s business centres, where you can work or meet freely in our Business areas, all you have to do is identify yourself as a client and you will be able to make use of it at no extra cost.
- Very close to Ronda de Dalt, with easy access and courtesy parking for visits to the same property.
- Next to metro (Vallcarca), bus and railway stops (Av. Tibidabo) and 20 minutes from the airport.
- Banks, post offices, supermarkets, clinics Delfos and Teknon, Campus La Salle Bonanova; all the advantages of working at the confluence between the districts of Gracia and Sant Gervasi.
- Because we will be delighted to provide the best service and professionalism. From our experience we know that all this is transmitted indirectly in your business. Do you need more reasons? Try us for free, we know you won’t regret it!
Why choose coworking?
Nowadays, more and more people choose to make use of an open, innovative and dynamic work space. This makes it easier for users from different sectors to work hand in hand, collaborate and promote networking. This new concept of work has come hard and is here to stay.
This movement was born in the United States more than ten years ago, as a result of the crisis, and its enormous success has spread throughout Europe and the rest of the world in a short time, until today where we find more than 15,000 spaces that advocated this work philosophy.
This business model has taken shape and has been established due to the changing and volatile social context in which society is located. That is why a new creative economy has emerged, characterized by corporate companionship and collaborative consumption.
The user profile that is most present in these spaces is between 28-37 years old and focuses its work in the financial, marketing and design sector. These young people are autonomous and independent in a large part of the cases and have decided to settle in coworking spaces to develop their work.
The differential feature that undoubtedly gives this business model success is the possibility of sharing clients, creating synergies and opening new business channels. But it also has a great weight, the fact of being able to abandon the feeling of isolation that involves many professionals who work from home and expand corporate boundaries thanks to the coworking alternative.
More options that may interest you
We have a wide range of offices for you to enjoy your ideal workspace
We have the best coworking areas in Barcelona simply choose the one where you feel best