Virtual office in Barcelona
Virtual office (domiciliation of companies)
Hire this service and have it at your fingertips:
- Social, fiscal and commercial domiciliation.
- Reception and confidential management of your correspondence, parcels and faxes.
- Immediate notification by e-mail
- Forwarding of correspondence at the customer’s request
- Access to GBC Business Center common areas, such as cafeteria and terrace.
from 18€+VAT per month.
In addition to having a professional address in a prestigious business area of Barcelona, you will have the additional services you need. You can use our meeting rooms equipped with screen and internet access via fibre at any time.
Why your Virtual Office at GBC Business Center?
- Because you have at your disposal a network of the group’s business centres, where you can work or meet freely in our Business areas, all you have to do is identify yourself as a client and you will be able to make use of it at no extra cost.
- Very close to Ronda de Dalt, with easy access and courtesy parking for visits to the same property.
- Next to metro (Vallcarca), bus and railway stops (Av. Tibidabo) and 20 minutes from the airport.
- Banks, post offices, supermarkets, clinics Delfos and Teknon, Campus La Salle Bonanova; all the advantages of working at the confluence between the districts of Gracia and Sant Gervasi.
- Because we will be delighted to provide the best service and professionalism. From our experience we know that all this is transmitted indirectly in your business. Do you need more reasons? Try us for free, we know you won’t regret it!
Your Virtual Office in Barcelona
The virtual offices were born with a simple but effective objective, to offer a company those day-to-day services that cannot be easily served: receiving emails, handling calls, among others. His work, therefore, was merely administrative. Later, the concept evolved so that the entrepreneur could manage both internal and external tasks. With this, the service became part of the company’s core work.
The features and benefits offered by a virtual office can be suitable for all types of companies, thanks to its wide adaptability and customization.
It also allows companies to create and maintain their presence in a commercial place of interest, without any need to rent a real physical space at that address. Therefore, a company can have an office address in New York or Barcelona and operate from another city, without any complications.
It is also a very beneficial option for those professionals who work on their own and who live far from the commercial axis, without losing contact with their clients or presence in their market. This gives an extra freedom and flexibility that is perceived in a very positive way and has a direct impact on the potential development of the business.